skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
mscolourblob-Hollywood-Reporter
Home
About
HTML / CSS
JS / jQuery
jQuery
JS
PHP
MySQL
XSLT
Ajax
Portfolio
By category
PHP
MySQL
XSLT
Ajax
By tag name
captcha
gallery
animation
Contact
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Painted furniture
Posted by
Unknown
at
11:52 AM
Labels:
Painted furniture
"Keep Us Warm" Old childrens school chair (oak), painted in acrylic.
seat hight 15.5", backrest hight 30"
Facebook
Twitter
StumbleUpon
Digg
Delicious
Reddit
Technorati
You might also like:
Painted furniture
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Popular Posts
Winter frost & Hints of Red
"Winter House" Winter came early this year and it has arrived with a bang, snow storm followed by really cold temperatures. Brill...
The Invasion of the Little People...
If you don't know, my daughter has autism, and along with this she has a love for small things, and in particularly old Fisher Price L...
Just for fun
I love birds , but just not in the mood to draw them like any other day, so I just had to put a little twist in to it, just for fun!!! ...
New art project & vacation shots
Let me introduce you to Edna Rose! I have been on vacation and haven't done much of art and so last night there was a moment and I just ...
Cold January mix...
Very, very cold here!! But I love this and everything about winter {anything but slush and ice rain}, and today was a fantastic morning for...
Barn Day {again!}
Daughter was in summer school so I took my chance to get outside as much as possible, and how could I not, sun is out, blue skies and I had ...
Hyacinth & Heavy fog
Been a while again since I posted last, just been so busy and well tried to find some time to sit down and do just this... Have a cup of tea...
wine bottle art
I'm trying on to get the right fabric bag for my wine bottle art, I like the fabric (linen cotton blend), but I still got the size wrong...
More finds
And here is my finds from today, as I wrote in my last post, I went with a friend of mine to an antique store and I found some beautiful car...
holidays iced over
Our Christmas has been very nice so far, my husband and I have been cooking up a storm in the kitchen. He made this really good carrot soup,...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Labels
abstract
(2)
Anything green
(1)
Art shows
(11)
Art tour
(4)
Away and about
(6)
barn
(2)
Barns
(16)
Cards
(6)
Chalk
(1)
Colours
(7)
Crafts
(3)
Cupcake toppers
(1)
Decorating
(15)
Designs
(2)
Dog portraits
(1)
Donation
(1)
Drawings
(28)
Each day
(4)
EDM drawing challenge
(16)
Free image
(1)
from the kitchen
(1)
Give-away
(3)
Hint of Colour
(2)
How-too
(3)
Illustrations
(36)
Invitations and Cards
(1)
Journaling
(9)
Mailart
(3)
Memories
(3)
Mixed media
(29)
My art on display
(2)
OAST
(1)
ornaments
(1)
Painted furniture
(3)
Paintings
(70)
Paraply
(2)
Photo art
(18)
Pictures
(169)
Plein Air
(2)
prints
(10)
PS
(11)
Published work
(2)
sewing
(13)
Sewing & Crochet
(3)
Sketching
(76)
Stamps
(9)
studio
(26)
Supplies
(3)
Tags
(11)
Trees
(6)
Trip
(7)
Water colours
(18)
Wheels
(1)
Winter
(5)
workshop
(2)
ban nha mat pho ha noi
bán nhà mặt phố hà nội
0 comments:
Post a Comment